The M ZERO OVERDRIVE
M ZERO Overdrive, unrivaled tone.
The first channel is the same as the punchy M ZERO and the second channel is the best all tube overdrive ever, all in a single 2 channel amp. This is truly a 2 channel monster that covers all tones from a sparkling clear clean with amazing dynamics and brings out the best of pedalboards, to a powerful crunch all the way through impressive distortion that is dripping wet with rich harmonics while maintaining body and definition with a knockout punch.
Two Versatile Channels
Channel 1 (Drive): From a pure and elegant clean to a very punchy british crunch, thanks to the Boost and Brite switches.
Channel 2 (Overdrive): The holy grail of tube driven overdrive: hot, harmonically rich with impressive presence and punch even in extreme distortion.
Features and technical specifications
• Entirely engineered and hand-built by Pierangelo Mezzabarba in Italy.
• Dedicated to saturated sound, from Clean/Crunch to High Gain.
• Dual channel for 3 sounds: Clean, Boosted, Overdrive.
• Drive channel with Boost and Bright switches.
• Preamp controls: Drive (Ch.1), Overdrive (Ch.2), Bass, Middle, Treble,
Volume 1, Volume 2
• Power Amp controls: Presence, Depth and Feedback for power amp overtones.
• Tube effect loop (serial).
• Custom Transformers by Onori
• Preamp tubes: 5 x 12AX7
• Power tubes: EL34, 100W.
• Available custom options: Dual Master.
Dimensions: 62 x 24 x 24h cm.
Weight: 20 Kg
+200 USD Export
+150 EUR Europe
+500 USD Export
+450 EUR Europe